ARE YOU READY TO DEEPEN YOUR YOGA PRACTICE?
Our very first Yoga Alliance 200hr Yoga Teacher Training program will launch this January! Teacher Training is the perfect opportunity to fully immerse yourself in your yoga practice. It is for anyone looking to deepen their practice even if teaching isn't the end goal. Our program will prepare you to teach safe and intelligently sequenced classes to a variety of students. Over our 6 month program you will directly put your new skills to use as you develop your personal yoga practice and your teaching voice. The focus of our program is vinyasa yoga, but this is merely a stepping stone to discovering your true passion and focus as a practitioner and teacher.
What you can expect to learn:
- Discover your teaching voice
- How to instruct anatomically aligned postures and sequences with clarity
- Construct intelligently sequenced classes
- How to "read" a student's body to provide appropriate assists and adjustments
- Teach simple restorative postures and meditation
- Sequence and teach a chair yoga class
- Introduction to pranayama
- General yoga philosophy
- Energetic anatomy
- and so much more!
Teacher Training Requirements
Training manual, required texts, mentoring with experienced teachers, silent retreat experience, 6-month unlimited pass to Homegrown Yoga, and 15% off our boutique.
Total cost: $2,999.00
Early-bird price (through October): $2,799
*Flexible payment plans are available. Please contact Addy for more information, 937-404-1464.